TC11 - Measurement in Testing, Inspection and Certification
IMEKO (International Measurement Confederation) is launching a series of virtual discussions (using MS-TEAMS) worldwide in 2023.
- What: 45-minute Discussion Club “TIC talks”
- Who: IMEKO TC-11 “Measurement in Testing, Inspection and Certification”
- Name of the discussion room: Driving the relationship between metrology, testing and industry
- Date and time: 21 Mar 2023 13:00 CET
- Link: Click here to join the meeting (the link is active only during the meeting)
- Fee: free of charge for participants
- Short description of the discussion topic: Sharing the concept of solidify the measurement technology foundation, and promoting the application of advanced measurement management theories and methods, thus to provide experience for enterprises to do a good job in industrial measurement and testing.
- Briefly about the moderator: He is currently the executive vice president and secretary-general of Anhui Quality Technology Association, a member of the National Technical Committee on Electromagnetic Metrology, and formerly the vice president of Anhui Institute of Metrology. He engaged in electromagnetic, radio, quantum measurement technology and metrology management. He has obtained a number of certificates such as national measurement management system assessor, metrology certification/examination and accreditation, and metrology standard assessor.