TC9 - Flow Measurement
IMEKO World Congress 2024
August 26 – 29, 2024
The forthcoming IMEKO World Congress event in Hamburg, Germany, in 2024 will include TC9 FLOMEKO sessions.
- Submission of abstracts - TBC
- Notification of abstract acceptance - TBC
- Submission of full-text manuscripts - TBC
- Notification of full-text acceptance - TBC
- Submission of revised full-text manuscripts - TBC
- End of early-bird registration - TBC
- Start of registration - TBC
Please keep an eye on the official IMEKO 2024 website for more details: IMEKO 2024: Home
The Technical Committee 9 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC9) was established in 1976.
The TC9 provides a forum for:
- the dissemination of calibration methodologies and best practices
- collaboration between National Metrology Institutes (NMIs), Designated Institutes (DIs), universities and other laboratories with respect to flow measurement
- discussions on measurement uncertainty, traceability and flow measurement technologies
- promoting knowledge transfer of key flow measurement developments
Responsible for the IMEKO TC9 website content: Dr. Chris Mills, Glasgow, Scotland, UK (see Members).